Fluctus 3.9.1 (Mac OS X)
Fluctus 3.9.1 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Fluctus 3.9.1 for macOS.
Fluctus 3.9.1 Overview
Fluctus is the audio editor for both the newcomer and the expert. We strived to create a clean user interface without loss of functionality and customisation. Fluctus includes a unique processing engine, that we call cDSP. By designing our own audio engine, we added power and flexibility with extraordinary efficiency.
Features of Fluctus 3.9.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Fluctus 3.9.1 free download.
- Editing and recording via rectangular blocks called Regions
- Easy to use marker system
- 3rd-party Audio-Unit plugins support (real-time)
- Integrated processing and metering tools (real-time)
- Master automation layer
- 64-Bit audio processing
- Easy project navigation
- Changeable interface color schemes
All Editing and recording is done via rearrangeable rectangular blocks called Regions. Regions represent audio files imported or recorded and you can have as many audio regions as you need in a single project.
- Fully editable (including lock, split, resize, reverse, and much more)
- Drawable waveform (sample by sample editing)
- Full control with per-region inspectors
- Individual fade-in and out (4 optional shapes)
- Individual mute, phase reverse, pan, and gain controls
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
Fluctus 3.9.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Fluctus 3.9.1
- Setup File Name: Fluctus 3.9.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Fluctus 3.9.1
Before you start Fluctus 3.9.1 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
Fluctus 3.9.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Fluctus 3.9.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Fluctus 3.9.1. This would be compatible with macOS.