SoftRAID 5.6 Mac Free Download
SoftRAID 5.6 mac Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of SoftRAID 5.6 serial number for macOS.
SoftRAID 5.6 Overview
SoftRAID key allows you to create and manage disk arrays to increase performance and reliability. SoftRAID allows the user to create and manage RAID 4 and 5 volumes, RAID 1+0, and RAID 1 (Mirror) and RAID 0 (Stripe) volumes. SoftRAID also provides “predictive disk failure”, where users are alerted to potential disk failures even before they fail.
SoftRAID’s intuitive interface and powerful feature set make this utility a must-have for any OS X Server admin, “Pro” user, photographer, digital-video editor, or desktop user who wants more reliable backup for his computer.
Features of SoftRAID 5.6
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after SoftRAID 5.6 free download.
- Sometimes, when email notifications are sent through a yahoo.com mail account, the subject line gets garbled. This is the result of some, but not all, yahoo email servers being able to handle Q-encoded UTF-8 text. The work around in version 5.5.6 is to detect when the outgoing email account is on yahoo.com and then convert the subject to straight ascii text. SoftRAID Lite and SoftRAID Lite for ThunderBay now allow you to delete all volumes created by SoftRAID and SoftRAID for ThunderBay including volumes with RAID levels 4, 5 and 1+0.
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which prevented it from reliably sending email notifications.
- Fixed a bug in SoftRAID driver which could cause mirror volumes to rebuild instantly, leaving secondary disks with invalid data. This would only happen if more than one secondary disk was missing or out of sync. (SR-305).
- Fix a bug in the SoftRAID driver which causes disk errors in mirror and RAID 1+0 volumes (SR-416).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID driver which could cause some RAID 1+0 volumes to fail early in the rebuild process with a disk error (SR-381).
- Fixed problem which caused certifying 4 Kn disks (disks with 4 KB sectors).
- The SoftRAID application no longer crashes when you attempt to create a volume with more than 16 disks (SR-399).
- The volume tile now updates immediately when the user enables or disables the volume’s safeguard (SR-320).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which could cause log entries to be corrupted or incomplete. This primarily affected the SoftRAID_Email.log file when SMTP logging was enabled.
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID application which caused big pipes connected to the volume tiles to be missing 2 pixels on their left side when displayed on Macs with Retina displays (SR-374).
- Fixed a problem with the filename of the Japanese QuickStart Guide. The filename was causing DiskWarrior to say that the file was incorrectly encoded (SR-415).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which caused it to display the “Disk is missing from a mirror volume” dialog even when this preference was disabled (SR-413).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID driver which caused the SoftRAID Monitor status indicator in the menu bar to go yellow whenever a mirror read-only secondary volume was attached.
- Fixed several broken links in the SoftRAID On-line help (SR-386).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which caused it to sometimes skip the SMART test on startup. This would happen if you configured email notification to send an email on reboot. (SR-303 & SR-299).
- Fixed a bug which caused Tech Support Reports to sometimes be missing volume headers (SR-238).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID driver which prevented it from warning users if a volume was missing a disk. Older versions of SoftRAID would only warn a user once. This version warns a user every time the startup or restart (SR-68).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which caused some log entries to be truncated. This especially affected the log entries for disks which are predicted to fail (SR-407).
- Fixed a bug which caused mirror read-only secondary volumes to be identified as mirror volumes in the SoftRAID log (SR-262).
- Fixed a bug which allowed users to attempt to convert AppleRAID RAID 1+0 volumes (SR-406).
- Fixed several bugs which caused incorrect error messages to be displayed when sending test emails in the Email Notification window.
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID application which made the error count text in disk and volume tiles display incorrectly if there are 1 or more errors (SR-360).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID Monitor which caused the incorrect IPv4 address to be listed in email notifications (SR-392).
- Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID applications which causes clipping of the text for the “Log SMT commands” preference button in the Servers tab of the Email Notification window. This clipping only occurs when the user is running with German as the chosen language.
- Fixed two bugs in the SoftRAID application where the incorrect text was being displayed when the chosen language was Japanese. The incorrect text was displayed in the Preference and Quit menu items.
- Fixed problem with the title of the Certify Disks dialog (SR-378).
- Fixed a problem with the warning dialog which gets displayed if the user starts certifying an SSD with only 1 pass. The buttons were not translated (SR-379).
- Fixed a typos in mirror dialogs (SR-362 and SR-349).
- Fixed a bug in SoftRAID application which caused disconnected mirror secondary disks to become new volumes when reconnected. This occurred if an additional secondary disks was added to the volume while the first secondary disk was disconnected. (SES-348).
- Fixed a bug which indicated that TRIM was enabled on an SSD when it was actually disabled in the SoftRAID preferences (SR-290).
- Fixed a bug which caused the SoftRAID Monitor indicator to not appear in the menu bar if no SoftRAID formatted disks were attached (SR-386).
- Fixed a bug which caused the SoftRAID Monitor to use a lot of CPU time when it first started up. This was accompanied by warning messages in the system.log file which said that SoftRAID Monitor was “inherently inefficient” (SR-318).
- Improved the capture of volume headers in Tech Support Reports (SR-238).
SoftRAID 5.6 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SoftRAID 5.6
- Setup File Name: SoftRAID 5.6 macOS.zip
- Full Setup Size:41.1 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: macOS
- Latest Version Release Added On:21 Feb 2017
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For SoftRAID 5.6
Before you start SoftRAID 5.6 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
SoftRAID 5.6 Mac Free Download
Click on below button to start SoftRAID 5.6 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for SoftRAID 5.6. This would be compatible with macOS.